We owe some of the more useful features to services, graphics, and information provided by other websites. Namely:
- The ARRL and ARES logos are registered trademarks of the American Radio Relay League, Inc. we use them with their permission.
- AirNav.Com for their airport information.
- US Fire Administration for the fire station census information.
- The Oklahoma State Government for the information about which towns and cities exist in the state of Oklahoma.
- The University of Oklahoma, Geo-Information Systems for all of the county detail maps.
- American Hospital Directory for all of the information about which hospitals exist.
- The National Weather Service for the weather radio frequencies and SAME#’s
- Oklahoma Repeater Society, Inc. for the list of repeaters in the state of Oklahoma
- NIFOG, or the National Interoperability Field Operations Guide.